In 2011, 73% of U.S. teens didn’t demonstrate writing competency, according to the National Center for Education Statistics of the U.S. Department of Education. The lack of writing skills is an alarming weakness in our teens’ education today.
Are you wondering what will happen if your kids can’t write?
Are you wondering what the impact will be on their college, their career, their relationships -- their life?
The truth is that many schools won’t take them, they won’t get a good job, and their relationships will suffer.
Let’s make sure that does not happen!
We can help you become the Top Teach that sets your kids’ course for writing excellence. You’ll need to:
- Make writing a comfortable habit for your kids
- Remove emotional blocks they have around writing
- Take the pressure off of difficult writing assignments
- Make your kids stronger readers
- Give them confidence in their ability to read and write
- Make your kids feel safe to take risks when writing
- Give them choice and control over their work without losing quality
- Use specific techniques to help your kids grow their critical thinking skills
- Make your kids know that they can write, and it's easy!
And you can with...
Top Teach: 7 Steps to Gain the Confidence, the Know How and an Easy to Follow Framework to Ensure Your Child Learns to Write Well at Home
Like cooking, you have to have the right ingredients and combine them in the right way at the right temperature to make something delicious. Your child learning to write is the same. There’s more to it than just doing lessons. It’s many ingredients combined at the right time that sets them up for success. We’re going to give you those ingredients in Top Teach and even explain exactly how to put them together.
In Top Teach, you’ll learn how to:
- Put together a reading list for your child
- Create a writing journal for them
- Set up a positive environment for daily reading and writing
- Begin and continue daily reading and writing activities
- Support reluctant readers and writers
- Track their work and reward your kids
- Develop their critical thinking skills with specific follow up discussions
All delivered online in your private classroom, so you can do it anytime, anywhere.
When you sign up, you’ll have the opportunity to get the $77 Top Teach parent program for a limited time for free. PLUS, you’ll get tips, resources, and discounts to serve your childrens’ education excellence.
See you inside!
P.S. Be sure to provide your name and email on this page for the opportunity to get Top Teach: 7 Steps to Gain the Confidence, the Know How and an Easy to Follow Framework to Ensure Your Child Learns to Write Well at Home for free, normally a $77.00 value.